Friday, January 18, 2008

My First Blog

Well, here we go. Although I'm not the most tech savy of people, I've decided to try my hand at blogging. I'm a lawyer located in Towanda, Pennsylvania. Towanda is the county seat for Bradford County. My practice is diverse, however about one-third is devoted to municipal law matters. My clients are mostly townships of the second class, boroughs and a few municipal authorities. I really enjoy this area of my practice because I feel it allows me an opportunity to give back to the community. So much of what we lawyers do is win-lose oriented that it is refreshing to help a municipality with a new infrastructure project or enforce its ordinances, etc. In spending the last 12 years or so in the field of municpal law in Pennsylvania I've found that there aren't alot of resources out there on the topic, especially for those of us located outside of Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Hopefully, this blog may help. Thanks for reading.

No comments: